Grab and Go Menu
We prepare salads and sandwiches daily, perfect for a quick lunch. Here’s what we have this week:
Soba Noodle Salad $9
With chicken, cucumber, broccoli, snap peas, cabbage and sprouts in a sesame soy vinaigrette
Crunch Salad $8
Romaine lettuce with cauliflower, radish, snap peas, celery, peppers cucumber topped with seeds with Green Goddess Dressing
Naked and Wild Salad $9
Naked oats and sprouted wild rice with avocado, celery, scallion, cashews and chicken
Chicken Caesar Wrap $9
A whole wheat tortilla with chicken, romaine, parmesan and lemony caesar dressing.
Roast Beef Sandwich $9
With horseradish mayo, old cheddar, lettuce and tomato.
Egg Salad Sandwich $7
With fresh herbs, celery and radish.
Call 204-254-4628 to order any of the following items for pick-up. Please provide a day’s notice.
Little Goat Favourites:
- Tourtiere, frozen ready to bake 9 inch (feeds 4) $20
- Turkey Pot Pie, frozen ready to bake 9” (feeds 4) $20
- Cinnamon Buns, 6 pieces (add cream cheese frosting $3) $15
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread pudding with caramel sauce (for 4) $20
- Corn Chowder $9/L
- Chicken Noodle $9/L
- Cuban Black Bean $9/L
- Cream of Mushroom and Basil $9L
- Sweet potato coconut curry (vegan) $9/L
House Made Breads
- Little Goat Sourdough
- Giant restaurant sized loaf $15
- Normal size loaf $7
- Rye bread $6
- Gluten Free Bread $9
- Herb and Garlic Focaccia $7
- Dinner Rolls 6 for $6
- Everything Burger Bun (6’s) $9
- Rhubarb Matrimonial Square 6 for $10
- Nanaimo Bars 6 for $12
- Raspberry Macaroon Bar 6 for $12
- Diabetic Friendly Brownie (made with black beans and oats) 6 for $12
- Oatmeal, Chocolate, Raisin Cookies 6 for $12
- Giant “Oreo” Cookies 6 for $18
Mise en Place
The art and science of being ready
We are expanding our services to include meal prep and cooking guidance. We know many of you love to cook and often ask for our recipes – which we are happy to share! We’re adding taking care of the shopping, doing the mise en place and sending step by step instructions to make a fabulous dinner.
Every week, we will be offering a dinner which will be prepped and ready for you to do the fun part. We will provide a main dish and appropriate side dishes as well as a recipe with detailed instructions. Chef Alex will be available by email to help with any cooking questions you might have. Email any questions to email@example.com
This week we are featuring Pot au Feu. This fancy french stew will feature beef short rib, marrow bones, striploin steak and sausage all braised in red wine with potatoes, carrots and parsnips.
We would love to bake a cake for your special occasion! Call us and let us know what you have in mind.