$55 per person plus delivery charges, $180 for all 4 classes.
Includes enough food for 2 people and a 1 hr zoom cooking class.
Wednesday February 10th , Boeuf Bourguignon
Wednesday February 17th, Mamere’s Tourtiere
Wednesday March 3rd, Bouillabaise
Wednesday March 10th, Duelling Chickens: Cordon Bleu vs. Kiev
Les Moules: Learn how to make tasty mussel dishes, we will make 3 varieties and will learn half a dozen more
Bastilla: Learn how to make this tasty morrocan braised chicken and filo pie.
The Raw and the Cooked: Oysters
Learn how to shuck an oyster. We will make a couple fun mignoettes for our raw oysters and we will make Oysters Rockefeller
Duck a l’Orange
Learn how to make properly cook duck and how to prepare this classic french dish
For more information or to book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call 204-254-4628 to order any of the following items for pick-up. Please provide a day’s notice.
Little Goat Favourites:
- Tourtiere, frozen ready to bake 9 inch (feeds 4) $20
- Turkey Pot Pie, frozen ready to bake 9” (feeds 4) $20
- Lasagna, Meat or Veggie, (Feeds 4) $20
- Cinnamon Buns, 6 pieces (add cream cheese frosting $3) $15
- Banana Chocolate Chip Bread pudding with caramel sauce (for 4) $20
- Beet Borscht (Vegan) $9/L
- Chicken Noodle $9/L
- White Bean, Kale and Chorizo $9/L
- Cream of Mushroom and Basil $9L
- Curry Chick Pea $9/L
House Made Breads
- Little Goat Sourdough
- Giant restaurant sized loaf $15
- Normal size loaf $7
- Rye bread $6
- Gluten Free Bread $9
- Herb and Garlic Focaccia $7
- Dinner Rolls 6 for $6
- Everything Burger Bun (6’s) $9
- Buttertart Slice 6 for $10
- Raspberry Macaroon Bar 6 for $12
- Diabetic Friendly Brownie (made with black beans and oats) 6 for $12
- Oatmeal, Chocolate, Raisin Cookies 6 for $10
- Pecan Blondies 6 for $12
Mise en Place
The art and science of being ready
We are expanding our services to include meal prep and cooking guidance. We know many of you love to cook and often ask for our recipes – which we are happy to share! We’re adding taking care of the shopping, doing the mise en place and sending step by step instructions to make a fabulous dinner.
Every week, we will be offering a dinner which will be prepped and ready for you to do the fun part. We will provide a main dish and appropriate side dishes as well as a recipe with detailed instructions. Chef Alex will be available by email to help with any cooking questions you might have. Email any questions to email@example.com
This week we are featuring Ris de Veau. This menu will feature veal sweetbreads prepared two ways, one with golden raisins and sherry and the other with bacon and peas. We will serve this with a parsnip puree and an arugula salad.
We would love to bake a cake for your special occasion! Call us and let us know what you have in mind.