Family Suppers: Happy Goat-iversary
Menu for Tuesday, Dec.1 to Dec. 5th
$20/person (half price for kids between 5 and 12)
Please have orders in by 2pm on the day of your order (a day in advance is better)
We’ve been busy, so get your orders in early to avoid disappointment. Thanks!
Menu A: Honey, Apples and Butter
With napa cabbage, orange and hazelnuts with a burnt honey vinaigrette
Roast Pork Loin
With sautéed apples, onion and bacon served on mashed potatoes with veggies
Butter Tart Squares
Menu B: Taco Tuesdays all week long (cause who knows what day it is anyway)
Creamy melted cheese with charred jalapenos, chorizo and corn served with tortilla chips
With cucumber salsa, guacamole, and mango slaw on flour tortillas. Served with texas caviar.
Coconut Panna Cotta
With mango, raspberry and mint
Menu C: C is for Fricassee
Mixed greens with grated carrot and beet, topped with sun dried cranberries and seeds with a balsamic vinaigrette
Chicken & Dumplings
Fricassée of chicken with leeks and mushrooms topped with cheesy dumplings, served with garlic greens.
Birthday Cake Cup Cakes
Fancy Dinner Menu $30/person
Friday and Saturday Night Only
Brussel Sprout Salad
With fresh basil, almonds, Loaf & Honey cheese and pickled lemon zest in a sherry vinaigrette
Braised Beef Short Ribs
Beef Short Ribs braised in dark ale and caramelized onions, topped with blue cheese and walnut gremolata, served on sweet and savoury mashed potatoes with veggies.
Aija’s Carrot Cake
With citrus cream cheese frosting
Kid’s Menu $7 a la carte, $10 as part of a three course family supper
Mac & Cheese
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Crispy Chicken and mashed potatoes
- $20/person. Half Price for kids between 5 and 12, kids under 5 eat for free.
- All meals are served family style, one menu per household.
- With a limited staff we are trying to keep this streamlined, please avoid changes or substitutions
- Delivery charge of $5 in St. James, the west end or Wolseley. Delivery to other neighbourhoods may be available on request for an additional charge TBD. We cannot guarantee precise delivery times, we will offer a delivery “window”. Deliveries outside our delivery zone will be accommodated after the local deliveries are completed.
- Everything is made fresh to order, please place your order a day in advance.
- All orders must be placed before 2:00 for the same evening.
- Call 204-254-4628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org