Family Suppers Menu
Menu for Tuesday April 13 to Saturday, April 17
$20/person (half price for kids between 5 and 12)
Please have orders in by 2pm on the day of your order (a day in advance is better)
With orange, fennel, black olive and red onion on romaine with a ranch el hanout dressing
Chicken braised with peppers, onions and apricots served on saffron and green garbanzo cous cous with mint and cucumber tzatziki and spicy harissa
Raspberry Fig Baklava
Orange Blossom Honey
Menu B: “B” is for Boulettes
Lettuce with cucumber, tomato, radish, snap peas and red onion in a dill vinaigrette
Ragout de Boulettes
Beef and Pork meatball stew with mushroom, onions and green peas in a hearty gravy. Served with roast garlic mashed potato and mustard bean pickles.
Nanaimo Bar Parfait
Battered and fried Artichoke hearts, lemon slices and red onion with a caper aioli
Baked Seafood Chowder
Salmon, cod, smoked salmon and shrimp in a creamy sauce with corn, peppers, potato and bacon. Baked with buttery puff pastry. Served with garlic toast.
Lemon Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
Friday and Saturday Only.
with savoy cabbage, roasted peppers, spiced almonds, sun dried cranberries, goat cheese and kettle-cooked potato chips in a sweet onion dressing
Breaded veal cutlets with a fresh cherry tomato and basil sauce on creamy parmesan polenta with roasted vegetables.
Crostata di Nutella
Italian shortbread tart with chocolate hazelnut spread
Kid’s Menu $7 a la carte, $10 as part of a three course family supper
Mac & Cheese
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Crispy Chicken and mashed potatoes
It’s going to be a chilly week, time to stock up on soup! We have:
Corn Chowder $9/L
Chicken Noodle $9/L
White Bean, Sausage and Kale $9/L
- $20/person. Half Price for kids between 5 and 12, kids under 5 eat for free.
- All meals are served family style, one menu per household.
- With a limited staff we are trying to keep this streamlined, please avoid changes or substitutions
- Delivery charge of $5 in St. James, the west end or Wolseley. Delivery to other neighbourhoods may be available on request for an additional charge TBD. We cannot guarantee precise delivery times, we will offer a delivery “window”. Deliveries outside our delivery zone will be accommodated after the local deliveries are completed.
- Everything is made fresh to order, please place your order a day in advance.
- All orders must be placed before 2:00 for the same evening.
- Call 204-254-4628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org